Dear GGBTC users,
In order to ensure the stable operation and service quality of the servers, all GGBTC servers will be shut down for maintenance on November 22, 2019.
During the maintenance period, some assets held by the user will be converted into GUSD (if the assets held are less than 1650 USDT, the user can keep 500 USDT and convert the others into GUSD. Users who hold more than 1650USDT retain 30% USDT of assets and convert the remaining 70% into GUSD. We will repurchase the user's GUSD at the end of the next 5 months (except for the reserve funds for the operation, GGBTC will use 100% of the remaining platform profit for the repurchase of GUSD)
GUSD holder's rights:
- The holders can use GUSD for 1:1 exchange with USDT.
- The project initiator holds 8000 GUSD, and have the opportunity to get listed on GGBTC after passing GGBTC audit;
- GUSD can be used for deduction of trading fees, with a 30% discount on the original price;
- GUSD holders get ERC20USDT airdrops of 20% annual interest rate
Please be aware of the inconvenience caused during the maintenance period. If you have any questions about this suspension, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.