GGBTC, the world's leading digital currency exchange, has maintained a very high trading volume and excellent development since its launch. After the opening of its own platform coin GGC in the past few days, it has also achieved amazing results. As a globally integrated trading platform, GGBTC can provide diversified system functions such as token trading, margin trading and over-the-counter trading. Therefore, in order to thank GGBTC users for their long-term support, GGBTC will airdrop 15 BTC on August 1st at 18:18:18 (UTC+8) to hold a 50% off BTC event. The details of the event are as follows:
1. Users of this event need to obtain participation qualification in advance, and users can only obtain participation qualification by locking GGC;
2. Users can obtain basic participation qualification by locking 10000GGC and advanced participation qualification by locking 50000GGC;
3. For this event, only users who participated in the YMC half-price activity on July 28 can obtain this advanced participation qualification;
4. Users with basic qualification can use USDT to snap up 0.03 BTC at half price. Users with advanced qualification can use USDT to snap up 0.05 BTC at half price in this event.
5. After users with basic qualifications successfully snap up, 50 GGC will be deducted, and 75 GGC will be deducted after the advanced qualification users snap up.
6. If the purchase fails, the locked GGC will be unlocked within 48 hours; if the purchase is successful, the remaining GGC will be unlocked after 30 days;
7. Each user has only one chance to lock GGC for this purchase.
8. In the future, the 1st day of each month is the activity day of half-price purchase of mainstream cryptocurrency on GGBTC. Users who fail to participate this time can wait for the next activity.
Participation address: https://www.ggbtc.com/#/mainrush
Participation qualification starts: July 30, 18:00 (UTC+8);
Snap-Up opening time: August 1, 18:18:18 (UTC+8);
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer network digital currency based on the SHA-256 algorithm. The total number of bitcoins reaches 21 million by the year 2140.
Current price: 9536.89512 USDT/ BTC
GGBTC reserves the right of final interpretation of the above content.
July 30, 2019